Warm Mustard Potato Salad with Caramelised Onions
- 1kg potatoes
- Half a jar of Yarra Valley Preserves Caramelised Onions
- 5 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Yarra Valley Preserves Garlic & Parsley Mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt & pepper, season to taste
- 2-3 sweet & sour pickles (gherkins), finely diced
- Large handful of flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- Drizzle of olive oil, to finish
- Cut the potatoes into large chunks, around 3 - 4 cm
- Place the cut potatoes into a large saucepan filled with cold, salted water and bring to the boil over high heat.
- Boil the potatoes for 6 - 8 minutes, or until the pieces are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Once tender, drain the potatoes and set aside
- In a large serving bowl whisk together the dressing ingredients – yoghurt, honey, Garlic & Parsley Mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Add the warm, cooked potatoes and toss to coat in the dressing.
- Scatter over the Caramelised Balsamic Onions, finely diced pickles and parsley.
- Drizzle with olive oil to finish.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.